Do You Remember How Perfect Everything Was? is on view at the AA Gallery from Friday 21 May – Wednesday 30 June 2021. The exhibition is open between 10am–6pm BST from Monday to Saturday, and is closed on Sundays.
Visitors will need to book a timed ticket to access the exhibition. We will be welcoming a maximum of 10 visitors per hour, to ensure that physical distancing can be upheld throughout the exhibition.
Book your ticket here
Please read and follow our Covid-19 protocols:
– Wear a face covering and maintain physical distancing whilst inside the building.
– Arrive on time for your booking, and be prepared to show your e-ticket upon arrival; visitors who arrive more than 15 minutes late may not be accommodated.
–Sanitise your hands upon entry to the gallery using the dispensers provided.
– Only attend the exhibition if you can get to the gallery safely.
– Remain within the exhibition spaces and connecting hallway during your visit.
– If you are unwell or have been notified of an exposure through NHS Test and Trace, you must postpone your visit.
The exhibition does not have step-free access. Works are exhibited on the ground floor of 36 Bedford Square in the AA Gallery, and on the first floor in the Front Members’ Room; there is no seating available within these spaces. If you have any further questions about accessibility please contact the AA Reception, either by email at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)20 7887 4000.